The Sarasota Farmers Market is proud to announce the reopening of the market on Saturday, August 1st. Hours will remain the same as always, 7am-1pm, rain or shine. We understand the severity of COVID-19; therefore, we are instituting some guidelines for both vendors and customers to follow as you join us downtown.
CUSTOMER CODE OF CONDUCT
- Stay home if you are sick or have been in contact with someone who is sick.
- Make a shopping list before coming.
- Pre-order and prepay vendors online if possible.
- Designate one shopper per household.
- Leave pets at home unless it is a service animal.
- Wear a mask. Masks keep all of us safe!
- Look with your eyes. Only touch what you will buy.
- Maintain 6 feet of space between you and any others.
- Shop quickly and get everything to go.
- No gathering. Keep walkways clear.
- Hand sanitizer available at vendor booths and sanitizing stations.
*Please remember masks are mandatory in the city of Sarasota.
The community has always embraced our vendors, even through rainstorms and temporary moves due to construction. We are asking that you continue to support our vendors and our community as we all get used to these new guidelines. Follow us on our Facebook and Instagram accounts for more reopening information to come.
“We know this is an unprecedented time, and we know the market has always been a special tradition in the history of downtown Sarasota. We are excited to get back to serving our community, who has supported the farmers market for many years,” said Chairman, Travis Kinsey.